We are currently looking for an Administration Assistant (60%-100%) to provide administrative support to the Global Business Development & Licensing Team (as of now: 1 Head, 5 team members and 2 associated experts).
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar management
- React on incoming phone calls, e-mails according to standard processes; provide support independently
- Contract management (incl. CDAs, MSAs, NoCs, etc.)
- Coordinate and/or organize local and international meetings; arrange travel, meeting arrangements, visitor accommodations, catering, etc.
- Prepare and file documents
- Prepare or review presentations
- Prepare agendas, take and complete meeting minutes; coordinate distribution and follow up on action items
- Coordinate financial processes such as invoicing, payments, expense reports and budget preparation
- Provide training, guidance and orientation to new team members
- Additional projects, upon request
The successful candidate has completed a Commercial degree and additionally you bring the following knowledge and experience:
- Further education as management assistant (“Direktionsassistentin”)
- Minimum 5 years related experience in administrative support role to a senior executive member
- Excellent practice using MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Fluency in English is a must, German would also be preferred.
- Experience in an international or headquarter environment within the pharmaceutical, medical devices or life science industry would be preferred
- Seniority and confidence in a support function to share ideas and push-back, when required
You lead by example and actively demonstrate the company core values. You communicate details clearly and accurately, both orally and in writing. You possess a high level of discretion, taking a proactive approach to identifying service support, information flow and process, ensuring to resolve all issues appropriately. You show reasonable flexibility regarding working hours and are able to work in an efficient and structured way, setting priorities according to needs. You demonstrate a service-oriented approach to all activities, you are willing to learn new approaches and adapt to change.