Location: Netherlands - Breda
Seniority Level: Specialist
As a result of our continued growth and an internal development move, Vifor Pharma has an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager with a specific focus on the cardiorenal area to join the marketing team in the Netherlands The position is based in Breda and you will report to the Country Manager. This is a truly unique opportunity to play a key role in the expansion and transformation of Vifor Pharma.
Your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following:
- To lead the strategic development of our product(s) in defined therapy areas
- To lead and deliver efficient and effective marketing programs that encourage increased use and growth of our product(s) within defined therapy areas
- Builds and constantly develops knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas
- Development of all promotional materials related to the strategy in close cooperation with Medical and National Sales Manager
- To support and comply with the Organization’s duty of care obligations, pharmacovigilance and medical information
- To construct and manage the annual Brand and Operational plans and marketing budget
- To support the development of the company’s long-term strategic plan
- To understand of market dynamics as well as patient, prescriber and payer attitudes
- To support the development of detailed patient driven product forecasts that can be used for planning and manufacturing purposes
- To ensure excellent internal communication of brand plans
- To organize Brand Team meetings
- To ensure excellent marketing network and relationships with HQ and other affiliates
- To work effectively with field based staff and provide high levels of responsiveness and support for local initiatives
- Cross functional collaboration with Medical, Sales and Market Access
- Play a proactive role in developing and managing relationships with KOLs and key stakeholders
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Preferably Scientific or Economics Degree (BSc, MSc, Ph.D., Pharm. D.);
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales and marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Significant experience of strategic and operation planning for hospital brands
- Proven track record of developing and implementing Operational plans for hospital brands
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic area along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Professional level in Dutch & English, both in oral and in written communications.
- >5 years industry experience in Hospital marketing roles
- Sales and marketing experience in assigned therapeutic areas
- Previous launch experience
- Experience of working in cross functional projects and teams
Works and champions ideas and applies entrepreneurial thinking and spirit
Displays strong organizational excellence and time management skills; reliable in completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner.
Acts as a role model for others in line with Vifor Pharma values
Able to influence / persuade and be credible to senior managers and external opinion leaders / influencers.
Able to demonstrate capability to prioritize & operate under pressure.
Works effectively in cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Medical, Market Access)
Positive, solution-oriented and with a great commitment
Examines and understands issues from multiple perspectives or points of view, readily sees inter-relationships and cause-and-effect relationships; takes a systematic approach to successfully resolving all issues
Results oriented and yet flexible and sensitive to the needs of others in handling conflicting priorities.
Strong customer orientation with the ability to continuously expand market knowledge
Strong networking and stakeholder management skills
Outstanding analytical skills - science-based and marketing oriented
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career