CSL Vifor is a global partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative, leading therapies in iron deficiency, dialysis and nephrology & rare disease. We specialize in strategic global partnering, in-licensing and developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products for precision healthcare, aiming to help patients around the world lead better, healthier lives.
For our location in St. Gallen we are looking for a Customer Operations & Export Coordinator to join us for a 12-months contract due to maternity leave. In this international global role, you are reporting directly to the Team Lead Customer Operations & Export Coordinators. You will be responsible for coordinating the order and delivery flow of global shipments and oversee the staging, scheduling, and documentation of transported pharmaceutical products.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Order and Export management in a highly regulated industry
- Independent organization and coordination of export shipments (air, road and sea freight) with transport companies, external distribution centers and other stakeholders
- Responsible for an optimal and proactive exchange of information regarding customer orders with stakeholders from different functions
- Go-to person for customer for logistics and order related requests
- Daily contact with internal customers, transport companies, contract manufacturers in E / D
- Coordination of transports according to forecast & purchase order
- Coordination with the suppliers (CMO’s) of the assigned products / countries and logistics service providers
For this position we are looking for the following profile:
- Business administration or international trade/freight forwarder education with more than 5 years of experience in Export preferably in pharma or healthcare (or similar industries).
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with common ERP systems (SAP)
- Knowledge of customs procedures, tariffs (HS codes) and trade compliance
- US export experience a plus
You are a pragmatic and self-motivated person with strong analytical skills. Good communication skills, high attention to details and team spirit is key in this role. You are able to build trust-based relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. Your high flexibility allows you to work effectively in a quickly changing cross functional and cross regional environment with different cultures. Ready to run the extra mile in order to get the open tasks done.