We are looking for a motivated and passionate professional for our entity in Corden Pharma in Lisbon. You come with a certain background in the pharma industry and are an expert in the demand & production? Do you have a proven experience in a customer service and demand management role? Then we are looking for you as:
Demand and Production Planner (m/w/d) 100%
- Schedule & Sequence planned orders.
- Check capacity and make a gap analysis between actual and required.
- Release the detailed Production Plan to all affected areas
- Monthly preparation of KPI
- Ensure that customer orders are confirmed and fulfilled to the best satisfaction of the customer and in line with contractual terms.
- Act as value-adding interface between customers and cross-functional departments in order to maintain a high customer service level
- Best align the interests of customers and Corden in conflicting situations
- Ensure a reliable and accurate Demand Management including Demand Planning
- Provide professional services and communication to our customers.
- Ensure excellent coordination and collaboration with stakeholders
- Drive and support supply constraints resolution and if not possible appropriate escalation
- Ensure data integrity and quality of master data
- Support strategies, policies, objectives of Global Supply Chain
- Is a member of various meetings (Operational Meetings)
- Lead and / or contribute to Supply Chain projects and initiatives
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem, and drive or support its resolution
- To assist to elaborate new customer agreements and to take care of that during the daily operations agreements are followed and met
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business - Business Administration - Supply Chain – Logistics
- 5 years in an international environment, preferably in a pharmaceutical or medical device company, with proven experience in a customer service and demand management role
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products (knowledge of MS Project would be an advantage)
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Knowledge with an ERP system (knowledge of Sage X3 or SAP would be an advantage)
- Good understanding of GDP and other relevant regulations
- Shows a high level of flexibility, works effectively in a cross functional and cross regional environment and in different cultures
- Team player and successful relationship builder with strong communication skills to interact successfully with different stakeholders
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude with a result focused mindset.
Are you ready to go the next step in your career and want to make an impact in a growing company? Then apply now and join a fantastic team.
CordenPharma is your full-service partner in the Contract Development & Manufacturing (CDMO) of APIs, Drug Products and associated Packaging Services. Through a network of fully-inspected cGMP facilities across Europe and the US organized under five technology platforms – Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates, Highly Potent & Oncology, Injectables, Small Molecules, Antibiotics - CordenPharma experts translate complex ideas at any stage of development into high-value products. CordenPharma is an expert Contract Manufacturing partner helping leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies link their requirements for product success with their patients’ healthier lives. Formed as a pharmaceutical branch of International Chemical Investors Group in 2006, CordenPharma provides specialized technologies that are ideal for the development and manufacturing of oral, sterile, highly potent and antibiotic pharmaceutical Drug Products, their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and associated Global Supply Chain and Packaging Services.
CordenPharma Lisbon is a cGMP manufacturer of solids, liquids and semisolid non sterile drug products. We have the capability in Lisbon to produce tablets, capsules, ointments and sachet. As a former facility of OM Pharma/Vifor Pharma, CordenPharma Lisbon brings over 25 years of experience and expertise in the production of drug products, technology, project management, Quality Control and Quality Release to CordenPharma’s full-service CMO platform.