Location: Switzerland - Meyrin/Geneva
Division: Technical Operations
Company: OM Pharma
Seniority Level: Manager
In view of our continued global growth we are expanding our production capacities. For this reason we are looking for an Energies and Utilities Engineer in Meyrin/Geneva. In this position you realize projects from design to commissioning and qualification. Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure & Qualification your main missions are as follows:
- Management and lead of Energies, Utilities & GMP facilities project including installation and operational qualification. E.g for a clean room (steam, air, purified water, compressed air, …)
- Management of the associated documentation
- Internal support on Energy, Utility & GMP facilities
- Self-inspection / inspections without critical issues in the unit
- Alignment of CAPAs and deviation KPIs
- Alignment of operational excellence plan KPIs
- Participate to health authorities inspections / audits / visits
- Take account of safety & environment rules
To carry out these tasks the ideal candidate will have a degree as Energies-, HVAC- or Civil Engineer in addition to the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position ideally in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Thorough experience in project management and installation and operational qualification
- You have a good knowledge and experience in automation
- Several years of experience working with and according to GMP
- You are fully at ease with the usual IT tools
- Full fluency in French. Very good written and oral knowledge of English is a must
You are happy to work autonomously on your projects while staying in touch with your functional team and managing many different cross functional stakeholders. You have an entrepreneurial spirit that lets you keep an eye on time and costs while feeling comfortable to drive performance in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply to this new position with us at OM Pharma in Meyrin/Geneva.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.