We're currently looking for an Executive Assistant that will provide with both secretarial and administrative duties in support of the General Manager and the Medical Director of our affiliate in Stockholm, Sweden. Moreover, you will be in charge of office management activities and you will be the go-to person across the organization for support. Thanks to your communication skills and your team spirit, you are able to build trust-based relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
This is a 6 months temporary position, ideally starting the 15th of January 2021 with end the 15th of June 2021.
- Provides services by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring (administrative) projects;
- Delivering administrative support to the General Manager and the Medical Director, and you will be the immediate point of local contact.
- Manage the conflicting demands of multiple customers and providing a consistent range of high quality service, requiring a blend of administrative expertise, plus strong interpersonal and communication skills, including confidentiality.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Admin support to GM and MD:
-Travel and diary management
-Yearly planning of major events and meetings
- Internal meetings and logistics:
-Provide logistical support for HQ meetings/visits
-Event and team planning – booking hotels, logistics, team builds
-Booking hotels, restaurants, lunches etc. for internal events
-Liaise with all teams from Vifor Pharma
-ContractX (loading contracts onto database)
-Working at reception
-Point of contact for office service providers
- Healthcare Provider Meetings:
-Consolidating HCP payments
-Filing of contracts , non-disclosure documents
-Updating non-disclosure register
-Organising logistics, reservation of venue, payment
-Uploading marketing and sales material for Zinc approval
-Send out medical materials
-Liaise and work closely with medical team
-Uploading medical material for approval in Promomats
-Support in SOP updates and internal training
-Support in Audit/Inspection/CAPA management
-Support in roll out of compliance training to internal staff and 3rd parties
-Tracking of internal training timetables with HR (incl LMS)
-Management of complaints
We are looking for a proactive and service-oriented person who brings experience in working with a wide variety of stakeholders across diverse teams. The ideal candidate brings the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of office management experience
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Ideally a good knowledge of Swedish
- Experience working in a dynamic, international environment (fast growing organization) with close links to finances depts
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Precise and accurate
- High level of hospitality
- Effective teamwork
- Customer & Quality orientation
- Work well under pressure