Division: Technical Operations
Company: Vifor Pharma
Seniority Level: Specialist
We are looking for an experienced expert in electromechanic on our site in Lisbon. You are passionate about executing all maintenance activities in order to keep the good performance, reliability and modernization of the production and support equipment? Then we are looking for:
Expert in electromechanic (m/w/d) 100% :
- You perform Preventive and corrective maintenance activities according to the SOPs, or manufacturers maintenance instructions
- You verify and propose corrections to the documentation to improve the documentations according the experience and maintenance good practices
- You record all the activities in the management SW Optimaint
- You perform the format change over in the production/packaging lines, set-up, in a way to keep the lines with good performance and guarantee the correct production and packaging processes - You execute clothing, hygiene and tasks in compliance with current GMP rules and techniques - You provide Training of new employees on the system
- Logging and ensuring that the work carried out on the system is correctly logged - Work together and give support to suppliers during their maintenance activities or during installation of new equipment
- You develop and participate in small projects in a way to improve production equipment OEE, to improve output or yield.
- Compulsory education (12th grade minimum) with relevant experience in similar functions
- You have 3 or more years of professional experience
- You are fluent written and spoken in English and Portuguese
- You have a consolidated knowledge of automation, electricity and pneumatics
- Knowledge of handling automata is an advantage
- You have an excellent command of MS Office
- You show team spirit and are stress resistant
- You have a good time and planning management
Are you ready to make the next step in your career and be part of an internationally known company? Then apply now!
At Vifor Pharma, we use our skills, dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit to offer innovative solutions in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies, so we can help patients around the world live better, healthier lives. This is why we come to work every day.
Are you empowered to create a better world, and be part of life changing work? As a global pharmaceutical company, we offer the chance to be part of a worldwide team, where passion and commitment are met with opportunities for professional and personal development. Learn more at viforpharma.com/career.
As we work to support patients, we also take care for our employees’ professional and personal growth and well-being. We show appreciation and recognition through attractive benefits that will enhance your life, develop you, empower you to grow, and create your own career journey with us.
If you find that the role above is not suitable for your experience or career goals, but you want to keep in touch and learn more about Vifor Pharma and future career opportunities, join our Vifor Pharma Talent Community.