Vifor Pharma, a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company, is experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization.
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner (MENA) who will be supporting the Finance Department in all aspects of the running of the finance function.
- Analyze and report the financial results of periodic operations including product and country revenues & profitability.
- Perform internal financial reporting, financial analysis, trend analysis, variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Demand planning & liaising with both customers and supply chain.
- Participate in the operating budget process, assisting the monthly closing, forecast updates and budget consolidations.
- Meet critical business and corporate deadlines such as the monthly accounting close, reconciliations and budgeting cycles.
- Monitor monthly OPEX spend vs budget and updating rolling forecast.
- Review customer AR balances and follow up on timely cash collection.
- Play a key role in the continued development of FP&A deliverables including reporting, budgeting and planning processes by partnering with the business leaders across the company.
- Ensure integrity of internal financial controls in compliance with regulatory standards and company policy and procedures.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Finance /Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Pharma sector
- Finance business partnering.
- Financial reporting & commentaries
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Analysis
- Understanding of accounting treatments in particular accruals & pre-payments
- Ability to interact with a wide range of internal / external stakeholders
- Highly proficient in oral & written English.
- Ability to multi-task & adhere to strict deadlines
- Excel (Advance)
- SAP (preferred)
- Knowledge of budgeting software and understanding of consolidation