SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
As HR administrative assistant Payroll & time management you are responsible for the following
• Time and absence management
• Payroll, Tax, Insurance
• HRIS support
Time and absences Management
- Support, manage and maintain time management tool (Interflex) & processes
- Enter data, process irregularities and overtime in agreement with line managers
- Manage absence requests to be entered by the HR department
- Support employees' on the subject (questions and problems) according to the staff regulations
- Warn the manager and other HR contacts in the event of any deviations or recurring irregularities in the management of employees' working time
- Train new managers, employees and assistants in the use of the tool
- Manage the entry of temporary workers' schedules in the appropriate tools on a weekly basis
Payroll, Tax, Insurance
- Support benefits and compensation administration for payroll process
- Collect and consolidate HR information related to payroll and transfer it on time to our external payroll provider
- Support payroll cycle and administration
- Tax referent
- Insurance follow-up: sickness, accidents, maternity etc…
- Actively support and assist project & IT teams for HR Systems implementation.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data
- Provide input to improve processes, guidelines, and documentation related to HRIS
- Train of HR users, Line Manager, Employees
- Ensure consistency in administration of policies and practices
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management / Certificat d’assistante administrative (Brevet federal RH un plus) or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an HR Administration HRIS / payroll
- Experience in a Swiss / international environment
- Strong knowledge of Swiss labor laws and regulations
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems
- Experience in the transfer of HRIS tools would be very beneficial
- Experienced user of SAP success factor a plus
- Experienced user of Inferflex tool would be an asset- Fluent in French and business fluent level in English
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.