Location: Switzerland - St Gallen
Division: Technical Operations
For our Global Quality Management Team we are currently recruiting an experienced candidate to become the Head Quality Operations Parenteral. In this newly created function, you will report directly into the Head of Global Quality Management and you will have the overall responsibility and accountability for the Quality Operations processes for the parentarl franchise of Vifor Pharma and Vifor Frensinus Medical Care Renal Pharma. Furthermore, following tasks will be part of your scope:
- Overall responsibility and accountability related Testing, including Stability & IPC for all the parenteral products
- Overall accountability for related Batch releases and related GxP compliance
- Implementation of Process Analytical Technology PAT
- Responsibility related third Party Management (Contract Lab, QA CMO Mgmt.) for all parenteral products
- Responsibility for related Quality Operations Governance Execution
- QM OE/Lean Six Sigma process & project execution in the field of responsibility
- Talent management within QM Operations Parenteral
The ideal candidate brings solid experience and a solid track record to confer credibility. Furthermore, following requirements complete the profile:
- Master in Life Sciences, preferably with PhD
- Additional certification in Pharma Manufacturing, Engineering or Project Management would be an asset
- Minimum of 8 years overall experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device industry
- At least 5 years of experience in leading Quality Operations Teams for parenteral products.
- Proven Track Record in cross-functional Technical Operations Organization
- Proven Track Record in leading authority inspections (FDA/EMA) within an international quality organization
- Broad GxP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Operational Excellence and Lean/Six Sigma
- Strong communication skills, ability to efficiently work cross functionally within a matrix organization
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career