Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Division: Information Technology
Vifor Pharma is currently undergoing portfolio expansion and our IT department is evolving and transforming in its key role as strategic partner to the Business. Within our Global IT Team at our operational HQ in Glattbrugg/Zurich, we have an exciting new open position as Head of IT Commercial and Digital Solutions. This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of shaping Vifor to become a digital pharma through agile and connected IT operations and innovative solutions. In this role with highly international exposure, you will be collaborating cross-functionally with stakeholders at a global level. You will be responsible for translating business needs into IT Solutions and creating new business opportunities using innovative technology. Furthermore, your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Define and plan the functional technology Roadmap together with the Business Function - in alignment with the Enterprise Information Technology Strategy
- Overall accountability for Commerical Solutions Portfolio of allocated Business Areas for all regional commercial operations globally
- Overall accountability for all applications hosted both on-premise and with the cloud for commercial solutions
- Manage the execution of the functional Business Technology Programs including Solution Architecture, CAPEX and Project Roadmap – these include CRM, SFE and marketing automation in addition to creating and support data and digital services that align with commercial strategy
- Ensure excellent Stakeholder Management in a multi-language and multicultural diverse environment
- Manage the KPI and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the programs and support topics for the global technology platforms
- Overall Leadership and Talent Development of the IT Commercial & Digital Solutions team for employees and off shore operations supporting the IT department.
For this exciting role, we are looking for candidates who will bring a proactive and entrepreneurial mind-set, excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders at global level and bring all stakeholders along the journey. Following requirements complete the ideal candidate profile:
- Master degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration (or equivalent) and a preference for an additional education in Business Administration
- Additional training in Commercial/Digital IT would be an asset with experience in commercial and digital solution with life sciences industry context
- Minimum 8 years of progressive business technology or IT experience and leadership within the Life Science industry in similar positions
- At least 5 years’ leadership experience in managing a matrix IT Function
- Specific knowledge in the areas of CRM, SFE, marketing automation, BI/Analytics, eDetailing, mobile technology, Digital communications / channels, near- and off-shore management and digital product management in life sciences context
- Experience & proven track record in planning and execution of cross-functional commercial / digital solutions programs and projects
- Experience & proven track record in functional stakeholder management combined with the ability to influence and persuade
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career