CSL Vifor is a world leader in Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company, experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realisation, optimisation and innovative alliance partnerships on a global basis. At this time we are looking to appoint a Healthcare Data Analyst to work within our UK Business Excellence team based at our state of the art offices in Staines UK (with Hybrid Working). Working with the Head of Business Excellence you will generate actionable insights from a range of data sources.
You will have a passion for data and an interest in healthcare and the Pharmaceutical industry; you will have a strong command of Excel and Power BI, ideally in a commercial setting within healthcare or a related industry. Experience of front and back-end Customer Relationship Management software would be highly advantageous.
Datasets and Data Analysis
- Be seen as the “go to” data expert in terms of datasets and in the analysis of data.
- Carry out data analyses on a range of internal and external datasets.
- Provide guidance, advice on the use and interpretation of the datasets.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of all datasets used
- Able to apply a range of data analyses on the datasets to turn the data into information to help the decision making process.
- Able to use range of disparate datasets and apply analyses so as to provide more comprehensive insight into customers/market dynamics.
- Be seen as the “go to” person in terms of CRM software.
- Able to use range of other internal software/systems to provide insight.
- Able to use 3rd party software as per agreements
- Set-up regular reports as agreed with the commercial directorate.
- Undertakes ad hoc requests for analysis as the need arises.
• Scientific or Economics Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in commercial roles.
• Proven track record of developing and implementing data analysis/reports to support the business.
• Proven experience in using CRM systems and CRM analytics.
• In depth understanding of the range of pharmaceutical and NHS datasets.
• Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
• Proven experience of using Power BI in the creation of reports.
• Advanced level of proficiency at using Excel.
• Excellent user of Office Programs (Word,PowerPoint.MS Teams)
• Additional qualification(s) linked to commercial and business intelligence.
>1 year experience in Commercial Excellence/Business Intelligence roles
• Experience in CSL Vifor UK therapeutic areas