We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic professional for our entity in Zurich as an I&T Service Manager - Sales / Marketing reporting to the I&T Solution Manager Commercial International. You are to ensure departmental I&T service management for commercial solutions and integration into CSL Vifor support model / architecture, as well as close Stakeholder Management and business partnering with a high degree of customer satisfaction regarding the delivered I&T solutions. You will have departmental responsibility for applications hosted and cloud hosted for commercial solutions including vendor management as well as 2nd / 3rd Level support (near & offshore).
You are passionate about the pharma industry?
Then we are looking for you as a I&T Service Manager - Sales / Marketing (m/w/d) 100%
Your tasks will be the following:
- Drive business interactions to ensure a close collaboration with the business partners
- Lead and improve current solutions through best practices
- Stakeholder management for the Sales / Marketing applications
- Manage projects and requests in close collaboration with business partners
- Establish and / or improve operating models of defined applications
- Ensure operational stability of defined applications, incl monitoring of SLAs
- Create KPIs and reports to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the relevant offerings
- Ensure being system owner for accountable applications
- Coordination of internal and external suppliers / vendors
- Manage the execution of the functional Business Technology Programs (BTP), including Solution Architecture, Finance and Project Roadmap
- Maintain and manage relevant documentation
- Manage and transition towards outsourced services – contract review, regular SLA check, upgrades, and maintenance windows, coordinate different resources during projects and manage escalation processes
- Manage identified I&T Security and Information Risk Management tasks and observations and solve them.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive IT within the Life Science industry in similar positions
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a complex matrix IT Function
- Minimum 3 years of IT project management experience
- Experience & proven track record in Business Partnering / Business Relationship Management of commercial / business applications
- Experience & proven track record in management of commercial / business applications
- Experience in relevant IQVIA (OCE Personal, OCE Digital) and/or Veeva (CRM & Vault) Platforms
- Business Process knowledge in the areas of CRM, Marketing Automation, SFE, Omni Channel Management, BI,
- Capability to understand business needs, requirements, and relationships
- Technical understanding of relevant application including configuration, customization, administration, interfaces, data loads, reporting & dashboards, etc.
- Experience in working with near & offshore services
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or Business Administration (or equivalent)
- PMP, PRINCE2)
- Additional knowledge in the areas of marketing automation, mobile technology, Digital communications / channels, near- / offshoring
- Additional training in Commercial/Digital IT
- Management and digital product management in life sciences context
Are you ready to go the next step in your career and want to make an impact in a growing company? Then apply now and join a fantastic team.