Vifor Pharma a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. In addition, the global information technology group is expanding to meet the needs of the business with new tools and technologies to bring lifesaving and life improving medicines to patients. At this time we are looking to appoint an IT Service Manager for our corporate services function in Glattbrugg.
The IT Service Manager Corporate Services ensure the integration and divestment activities within the SAP CoE (Center of Excellence) and will ensure the IT Service of the functions HR and Finance and manage all the related IT activities to them e.g. contracts, Externals, budget and Service Delivery.
- Ensure excellent Stakeholder Management and business partnering through defined SLAs
- Ensure that the components and systems are standardized (template), available, stable and secure (incl. lifecycle)
- Establish & Manage a fully functioning multi-sourced service support team with a customer-centric support approach across multiple locations, focused on service availability and performance
- Process: Lead and improve the current system build, define best practices through the current solution and contribute to the definition of the Centre of Excellence methodology
- Manage and transition towards outsourced services – contract review, regular SLA check, upgrades, and maintenance windows, coordinate different resources during projects and manage escalation processes
- Manage identified IT Security and Information Risk Management tasks and observations and solve them.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in service mgt in the pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines for computer system validation (CSV, GAMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, PIC, etc.) (Eg. Time management)
- Minimum 3 years of IT project management experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with HR programs, preferred Success Factors, Workday (across the different modules: Talent management, Recruitment, Comp. & Ben., Learning Management System etc) and the related business processes in the area
- Preferred 3 years’ experience with FIN applications (IT or Business)
- Technical understanding of relevant application (Success Factors, SAP) including configuration, customization, administration, interfaces, etc.
- Experience in delivering solutions with near and offshore services.
- Capability to understand business needs, requirements, and relationships
- Good understanding of both written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Preferred: Additional education in Business Administration
- Additional certification (ITIL, PMP)
- Experience with GxP Operations within a pharma context, ERP esp. SAP, etc