Vifor Pharma a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. As a result of expected launches we are at this time looking to strengthen our Patient Access team with a trilingual Market Access Manager in our Belgian affiliate covering Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement in the BELUX territory.
Reporting to the Head of Patient Access for Benelux you will have demonstrable experience in market access, pricing and reimbursement and health economics topics in the region from time served in a Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices or consultancy setting. You will have knowledge of local pricing and reimbursement policies and led projects in this area strategically. Our offer is an exceptional opportunity to work on both an established portfolio and multiple launch products within Nephrology, Cardio Renal and Rare diseases to bring access to medicines for the patients we serve.
Market access/pricing and reimbursement
- Manage, develop, and submit national pricing and reimbursement submissions in the BELUX
- Construct simple budget impact models
- Collaborate with outsourced contractors for the writing of pricing and reimbursement dossiers, customization of health economic models (cost-effectiveness models)
- Monitor policy changes and assess the impact of these changes for Vifor portfolio
- Assure timely communication, submission of price modifications internal and externally
- Develop business cases to define the optimal strategy for achieving access and/or maintaining patient access, able to develop scenario’s
- Customize, develop value messages, HEOR tools and deploys and trains the field team
- Obtain internal price approvals
- Build and maintain contacts with pricing and reimbursement stakeholders, either through direct contact or through pharma.be to ensure optimal patient access to new and existing Vifor products.
- Organize advisory board meetings validate the clinical and economic value of a product for a patient in close collaboration with the medical team
- Collaborate with brand teams on future and established Vifor portfolio to assure patient access is optimized
- Work cross-functionally with global and local functions
- University degree in health policy, health economics, life sciences or healthcare discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device or consultancy industry with proven experience in the areas of market access or HEOR or medical affairs.
- Knowledge on Belgian Price and Reimbursement legislation and healthcare system
- Understanding of the basic concepts of drug pricing, economic modelling, evidence synthesis, reimbursement
- Proven ability to build relationship with national and regional decision/policy makers.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English, both orally and in writing
- Experience with working in a matrix organization
- Microsoft skills and technical skills with excel
- Preference for epidemiologist, market access/HEOR experience in BELUX