Vifor Pharma has an excellent opportunity for a Medical Science Liaison to join our medical affairs department in our affiliate in Austria.
Reporting to the Medical Director, this role will defend Vifor Pharma's interests in nephrology, cardio-renal and iron deficiency therapy areas.
Key responsibilities include
· Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs, HCPs and professional organisations through scientific and medical expertise
· Facilitate scientific engagement, scientific exchange and medical information for both external medical communities and internal stakeholders
· Preparation of product launch and product placement
· Support and attend medical/scientific activities such as advisory boards, congress symposia, hospital meetings and speaker programs with key data and presentations
· Engage in key account medical support, internal medical and sales training
· Provide disease state education, clinical presentations and respond to medical requests
· Provide compliant medical support for patient and formulary access products
· Support company sponsored clinical research and IIS (Investigator Initiated Studies) process
· Ensure all respective facets of compliance in all aspects of the role
· Degree in Life Sciences or Natural Sciences (Ms. Or PhD.)
· Experience either in a MSL role or in cardiology/nephrology therapy/iron-related fields would be a plus
· Willingness and ability to travel 60% of the time (W, NÖ, Bgld, Stmk, Ktn, O-Tirol)
· Fluent in German and English
· Collaborative mindset to build solid external and internal relationships and networks with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
· International company and strong crossfunctional team with an international mindset
· Company car including private usage
· Several company benefits (flexible working hours, meal allowance, daily allowances, up to 2 additional holidays in December,…)
· Depending on your qualifications and professional experience the minimum gross annual salary will be EUR 55.000.- p.a. on a full-time basis.
Please apply by submitting your updated CV via our career’s portal.