Vifor Pharma is expanding its medical affairs team and we have an excellent opportunity for a MSL in Sao Paulo Brazil.
Reporting to the Medical Head/MSL Lead, the Medical Science Liaison will defend Vifor Pharma's interests in iron deficiency therapeutic area. Ideal candidate for this position must have previous demonstrable experience as an MSL or scientific experience in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be a part of an exciting journey to bring some of the most innovative medicines to the market in Brazil.
These are field based medical affairs positions requiring you to build collaborative medical relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), HCPs and key accounts on behalf of Vifor Pharma Group.
- Develop and maintain scientific and medical expertise (TAs and products).
- Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with KOLs, HCPs and professional organizations.
- KOL engagement, key account medical support, training, and other appropriate activities.
- Facilitate scientific engagement, scientific exchange, and medical information
- Provide Disease State Education, clinical presentations and respond to medical requests.
- Update medical team and other internal stakeholders on medical community interactions.
- Provide medical support for patient and formulary access products following global and local policies and procedures.
- Support the development, implementation, and completion of medical activities (advisory boards, congress symposia, hospital meetings and speaker programs).
- Serves as a medical resource for internal medical and sales training.
- Support company sponsored clinical research and IIS process.
- Attend relevant scientific meetings and conferences and support development of summaries of key data, presentations, or symposium.
- Ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Develop personal and professional capabilities to improve skills and professional capabilities.
As a Medical Science Liaison, you must have the following profile:
- University degree in Medical or Life Science Field (e.g., Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology/ Biochemistry).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical practice, research, or pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in a Medical Science Liaison role at pharmaceutical industry preferably in areas of hematology, cardiology and obgyn (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Demonstrated experience in KOL, HCP or medical community engagement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese, English and digital communication.
- Experience in public scientific presentations.
- Very good presentation skills in public scientific presentations
- Experience in planning and delivering Medical Trainings is nice to have
- Ability for overnight travel, up to 50%.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV in English.