Location: Switzerland - Field based
Division: Medical Affairs
Company: OM Pharma
Seniority Level: Manager
OM Pharma are searching for a Medical Science Liaison to take full responsibility for several products, including two leading products, for field medical activities across Switzerland. In this position, you will report directly to the Head of Medical, Swiss Affiliate (Villars-sur-Glâne), and work closely with the local and global Brand teams. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Relationship building and management with KOLs in the assigned therapeutic areas
- Provide disease state education, medical information and research support
- Share scientific insights from medical community interactions with local and global teams, ensuring capturing of field medical expertise
- Medico-scientific support of Marketing,Sales and Market Access Departments
- Train colleagues internally, all in accordance with global and local compliance and regulations
- Medical validation of relevant promotional material
- Transmission and assistance in processing of spontaneous ADRs and ADRs occurred in clinical trials
- Assistance in training of Field Sales Force
- Product information and documentation
- Support in responding to medico-scientific enquiries from internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Special duties on assignment
The ideal candidate holds a degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Sciences (PhD is an asset), in addition to the following skills and experience:
- Ideally a previous experience in a Field Medical/MSL or Medical Affairs role within the pharmaceutical for specialty products
- Demonstrated experience in KOL, HCP or medical community engagement
- Ability to interpret and evaluate clinical studies
- Ability to assimilate and interpret information
- Experience in Immunology or Infectious Disease is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French or German are mandatory with fluency in English; as well as good understanding of the other language
- Readiness to travel around 60-80% of the time across the whole of Switzerland
You apply a client-centric mindset and focus on business opportunities, acting in an entrepreneurial and innovative manner. You collaborate across the organisation in an agile way and apply pragmatic and simple solutions. You are a team player and act as a role model for the OM Pharma values.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.