As a result of Vifor Pharma GCC continued growth, we are now looking for a MultiChannel Manager to join our Marketing Team. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for leading the design, development, execution & analysis of the integrated Omni-Channel customer engagement strategies. Reporting directly to the GCC Marketing Head, you will work closely with the country brand teams and supporting functions in the GCC affiliate and Global organizations. Within this key new role, your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Shape the omni-channel customer engagement Vision and Ambition for Vifor Pharma GCC
- Refine and maintain priority business processes (e.g. multichannel campaign planning, close loop marketing, omni-channel customer engagement orchestration) and the overarching framework of technical enablers, and requirements leading the selection, roll out and deployment of technologies (e.g. marketing automation, digital asset management)
- Define and execute the roadmap for work required to upskill our local cross functional brand teams and local field teams and all supporting functions driving cross functional alignment and enhancing capabilities around omni-channel customer engagement strategies
- Drive the key performance indicators selection and reporting requirements to monitor progresses and inform decision making at all levels within the GCC affiliate
- Define and execute the roadmap for the change management at all organisational levels that is required to enable effective omni-channel customer engagement strategies.
- Lead development & execution of multichannel communication campaigns, ensuring activities are aligned to brand objectives and Vifor Pharma’s global multichannel transformation roadmap/business imperatives
- Work with Country Brand Teams to ensure optimal use of online channels to reach and engage customers; proactively make recommendations on how to improve performance through analytics, insights and research
- Manage full content lifecycle of Vifor Pharma GCC’s digital properties including planning & creation, publishing and decommissioning
- Coordinate and execute multichannel marketing campaigns configuration & launch using all available channels. Leads best practice and knowledge sharing via effective reporting and communication
- Lead campaign reporting, create & distribute customer analytics dashboards summarizing customer acquisition, conversion & engagement metrics
As our new MultiChannel Manager, you will be the role model for agile, flexible, and analytical and fact based ways of working coupled with outstanding integrity. You will champion a mentorship culture within the broader team including global and affiliates. You are someone who is motivated to work in a collaborative working environment and you bring with you the follow qualifications and experiences:
- University degree in science, pharmaceutical or a related field of study
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience within multichannel/digital marketing role ideally within the Rx pharmaceutical industry
- An understanding of legal and ethical issues related to the promotion of new and existing products in GCC
- Knowledge of digital techniques, e.g. third party sponsorship, email marketing, etc.
- A strong understanding of multichannel integration and marketing automation
- Extensive knowledge of operations/processes critical to Omnichannel Marketing in Pharma (Close Loop Marketing, Customer Engagement Orchestration, Brand Planning, Multichannel plan development, Key Account management)
- Ability to design, plan & deliver multichannel / digital marketing campaigns including measuring & reporting on campaign analytics & KPIs
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Your excellent knowledge of marketing techniques including digital marketing, collateral development, industry conferences and public relations will enable your success in this key role. You pride yourself on your excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team and global peers will round out your profile.