We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic professional for our Tech Ops Team in Villars-sur-Glâne on a permanent basis at Corden Pharma. You are passionate about the pharma industry and could already collect a certain work experience in it? You have a proven accomplishment in Lean / 6 Sigma techniques to lead? Then you we are looking for you as:
Operational Excellence Leader (m/w/d) 100%
- Implement and own the site management system.
- Coordinate the site leadership team to ensure proper execution on the site target as per goal tree. Act to become the go to person for the HOW we deliver on target, on site.
- You act as a permanent member of CODIR (site leadership team committee)
- Reset a meaningful and impactful COLEAN.
- Community management of OE subject for the site: OE ambassadors, employees and site leadership.
- Coordinate the establishment and follow up of the Site OE Roadmap, aligned with site and company strategy.
- Coordinate and engage a cross-functional team of Lean Department Ambassadors, in order to deploy the continuous improvement culture on the site.
- Ensure successful implementation and sustainment of standard lean practices and tools (5S, 8W, Visual Management) with yearly evaluation of tangible benefits.
- Establish / drive 6 Sigma methodology and support data management governance across processes on the site, to ensure process robustness and reduce variability.
- Lead / organize / coordinate the necessary trainings / certifications in OE for the site employees in order to create / sustain the site’s lean capabilities
- Ensure proper and timely communication of local activities, events and achievements, as well as contribute to global communication pathways and events
- Pilot learning lab for VsG and share it when proof of concept is successful.
- Facilitate workshops and/or other forums with global OE organization to focus improvement, transfer knowledge,in activities supporting the business
- Engineering or Technical degree (Biological/Chemical field or Pharmacist an asset)
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Black Belt)
- 3 years of experience (preferred in Pharmaceutical industry)
- Proven accomplishment in Lean / 6 Sigma techniques to lead continuous improvement within an organization is a must
- Specific knowledge in the use of tools such as 5S, 8 Wastes, TPM, Visual Management, JIT
- Experience as a Production, Manufacturing, Operations Leader or as a LEAN/CI/Six
- Sigma Specialist
- Fluent in English and French / German is an advantage
- MS Office, Minitab knowledge an advantage
- Excel Expert (VBA programming)
You describe yourself as someone who is able to work effectively, both independently and in a team. You are a dynamic and flexible person? In addition, you are a rigorous and detail-oriented? Then we are exactly looking for you!
CORDEN PHARMA is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals drug product (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s life.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to provide the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.