Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Division: Medical Affairs
Seniority Level: Director
We are currently recruiting for an Operational Lead in our Global Medical Organization based in Zurich.
In this role, you will report to Vifor’s Chief Medical Officer and be responsible for providing effective operations management of the CMO Leadership Team, as well as management of strategic projects, management reporting, team development and Internal + External communication. You will sustain excellent communication flow and alignment with CMRST, GBT, BD&A as well as CBO/ICO/US functions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leadership Support & Change Management
- Acting as senior point of contact for CMO Leadership Team, in alignment with Medical Affairs, Medical Excellence, Clinical Development, Pharmacovigilance as well as other EC functions
- Overseeing and leading operational activities and ensuring efficiency, simplicity and executional focus
- Leading cyclical planning activities for CMO areas (targets, activities, tracking)
- Leading CMO Finance/Budget Planning process
- Leading CMO Business Case
- Coordination & communication between all CMO extended functions & internal partners
- Establishing and ensuring an effective and streamlined communication across all teams towards internal and external stakeholder
- Support of CMO Leadership Team : Goal setting, performance & potential management, development planning
- Chief Medical Office Management
Planning Process Management, CMO Leadership Team, CMRST alignment, Capability development
- Operational Lead for CMO Leadership Team
- Communication across team & stakeholder
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Management role within the pharmaceutical industry or consulting industry with strong Pharma background
- Scientific/Medical background and/or MBA or equivalent education (MSc, MA, PhD)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills (incl preparing prof level presentations to org and top mgtm)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Financial knowledge (budget management)
- Strong interacting and presenting skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills coupled with experience interacting with C-suite and board level executives
- Ability to create and conceptualize
- Experience in cardiorenal therapy areas
- Experience in a PMO or Chief of Staff function
- Experience in Management Consulting
- International Experience
Your strong communication skills and creative, open-minded approach allow you to engage, inspire and influence people at different levels, with solution-oriented ideas and proposals. You examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives, readily seeing interrelationships and cause-and-effect relationships, taking a systematic approach to successfully resolving all issues. You have demonstrated the ability to anticipate and solve problems. You show a clear mind-set for agile ways of working & have a proactive drive to negotiate, influence and advice your stakeholders.
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career