Division: Technical Operations
Company: Vifor Pharma
Seniority Level: Manager
Are you looking for a job in which you can make a difference in the life of other people? We from Vifor Pharma are passioned about to help patience by improving their living conditions. We are looking for somebody who wants to join our team and actively contribute to improve and develop our way of working, to be even better able to fulfill our vision to make a difference in patience life. If that matches to you, we are looking for:
Oral Solids Packaging Manager (m/w/d) 100%
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices
- Ensure compliance with the training deadlines defined annually for all team members in accordance with the Quality management system
- Check the integrity of equipment and installations so that anomalies and defects are corrected
- Check production documentation (Batch Dossiers), update documentation and implement changes in manufacturing processes
- Select and define the tasks needed to optimize the OEE - Overall Equipment Efficiency in all solids packaging lines
- Process all information associated with the Batch dossier in the X3 system and the Laetus system (when applicable)
- Guarantee that all conditions are created to correctly process all serialized products via the creation of recipes and other needed configurations on the existing serialization lines in CBU - Laetus system
- Provide the conditions needed to the information flow with Supply Chain regarding the product creation on L3 Laetus for new products or changes in existing products.
- Provide adequate technical training to operators in the serialization tasks to execute on CBU Laetus lines
- Behave safely, report almost accidents, perform the correct separation of waste according to the company's environmental policy
- Detect process improvements to increase team performance
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Minimum 5 years experience in operational roles in the pharmaceutical or similar industry (GMP environment )
- Minimum experience of 3 years as a production supervisor
-Knowledge in lean management is an advantage
-Knowledge in serialization (Laetus) in an advantage
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (written and verbal)
- Experience in project management
- Leadership skills in change management
- A Teamplayer and stress resistant attitude
Are you ready to make the next step in your future career? Do you want to go to the next level? Then apply now!
At Vifor Pharma, we use our skills, dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit to offer innovative solutions in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies, so we can help patients around the world live better, healthier lives. This is why we come to work every day.
Are you empowered to create a better world, and be part of life changing work? As a global pharmaceutical company, we offer the chance to be part of a worldwide team, where passion and commitment are met with opportunities for professional and personal development. Learn more at viforpharma.com/career.
As we work to support patients, we also take care for our employees’ professional and personal growth and well-being. We show appreciation and recognition through attractive benefits that will enhance your life, develop you, empower you to grow, and create your own career journey with us.
If you find that the role above is not suitable for your experience or career goals, but you want to keep in touch and learn more about Vifor Pharma and future career opportunities, join our Vifor Pharma Talent Community.