Location: Switzerland - Glattbrugg/Zurich
Division: Legal and Compliance
Seniority Level: Specialist
- Administration, organization and coordination of Legal & IP Team
- Monitors and handles invoices of the Legal & IP Department
- Meeting and agenda arrangements
- Managing and responding to Parallel Import notifications
- Maintenance Intranet Webpage
- Provide office support to the Legal & IP Department, in particular to the Group General Counsel as well as the entire team, in all administrative and organizational matters
- Manages calendar of Group General Counsel
- Coordination of local and international meetings including agenda planning, logistics, catering and equipment needs, visitor accommodations
- Travel, Visa arrangements
- Timely processing of invoices and expense reports
- Prepare legal and corporate documents (letters, minutes, resolutions, protocols, policies and regulations) and presentations.
- Handles and collects efficiently documents and signatures required by the team members together with the Center of Excellence team (agreements, power of attorneys, agreements) and keeps track of such documents
- Handling notarisations and legalizations for corporate and IP documents
- Managing and responding to parallel import notifications under the supervision of legal counsel
- Support in compilation of bi-annual legal letter to company auditors
- Acts as interface between team members and clients when required
- Guidance and orientation to new team members, preparation of introduction program
- Exchange and interaction with internal and external stakeholders and services providers
- Responsible for maintaining Legal & IP Department intranet website
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Degree in business administration (KV in Switzerland) or similar
- German, English: excellent knowledge, both orally and in writing. French is an asset.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of other IT systems (eg SAP, Concur)
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years acting in a support function in a legal organization(law firm or in-house legal department)
- International environment experience
- Basic understanding of the professional requirements and constraints typical of a legal function and organization along with a willingness to develop in depth expertise
Desired set of skills:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying service support, information flow and process; resolves issues appropriately
- Sets priorities according to needs
- Stays focused under fluctuating workload
- Demonstrates a service-oriented approach to all activities
- Maintaining high quality standards
- Hands-on mentality
- An open communicator with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrates a rigorous and methodical approach in document and file management
- Excellent writing skills
- Able to push things forward despite resistance
- Commitment to the achievement of individual, team and company goals
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career