CSL Vifor Pharma a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. This is an opportunity to work in a strategic role focusing on National Market Access at the ministry of Health level as well as Patient Advocacy.
Working with colleagues locally and Globally (Zurich) you will be responsible for launch strategy and pricing and reimbursement in Spain, in addition you will also focus on building patient advocacy to ensure the best possible outcomes for the patients we serve.
You will have a background in launch for hospital or specialty innovator medicines within National Market Access in Spain and a drive and determination to meet patient and company commercial goals. Supported by a top team locally and globally this role will provide challenge and reward in equal measure.
As Market Access Manager:
- Market access management of new products for serious diseases through the creation of a collaborative and trusting relationship with key partners within Public Administration.
- Coordinate the execution of the strategy and tactics on a country level to ensure access to our products country-wide.
- Coordinate the strategy and process of price and reimbursement negotiation with the Ministry during the procedure of financing and pricing of new drugs.
As Patient Advocacy Lead:
- Lead the relationship strategy with Patient Associations
- Create the environment and necessary actions to include the collaboration with Patient Associations into the health policy area
- Create opportunities for the inclusion of the patient voice within the organization
- University degree (Health Sciences or Economics preferred), similar degree or, alternatively, equivalent work experience.
- Postgraduate studies in Pharmacoeconomics, Clinical management, Public health or Health administrations.
- +3 years’ experience in strategy and collaborative work with Patient Associations and Health Policy
- Previous experience as an Access manager at National level in Spain, having successfully been part of the launch of at least 1-2 products.
- Experience working in matrix teams
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Able to travel at least 20-25%
- Previous working experience in related areas such as Sales, Key account management, Medical Affairs, Marketing or similar