CSL Vifor, a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company, is experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization.
We are recruiting for an accomplished Global Pricing Lead to take an immediate assignment in our global value, access and policy team based in Zurich. This role represents a unique opportunity to join a high performing, well-established team. You will partner with the global access leads and affiliate teams to develop successful pricing strategies that support a portfolio of in-line and launch brands’ value and access strategies, and work closely with key external stakeholders to shape the pricing & reimbursement landscape in specialty pharma and rare diseases. The role will report to the Head of Pricing and Commercial Agreements, and will have one direct report, the Pricing Analyst.
Your main responsibilities:
The Global Pricing Lead is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient design, management and continuous improvement of the global pricing governance process and systems and accountable for operational pricing such as:
- international prince referencing (IRP) impact analysis and management
- profitability analysis & optimization for in-line portfolio
- launch sequence optimization
- local pricing and regulatory process completion
- up-to-date pricing (and reimbursement) mechanism and pricing build-up in Vifor operating markets
The role will have strategic pricing responsibilities including:
- partner with the global and country access leads
- to support early pricing and payer research, to
- enable initial pricing hypothesis and pricing guidance development for launch brands
- which reflect the clinical, economic, humanistic and societal value of the asset and enable successful commercial launch and patient access
Your main tasks will include:
· Coach and lead the pricing analyst
- Monitor, identify and implement strategies regarding pricing (& reimbursement) policies and market drivers that have an impact on Vifor’s product portfolio and profitability
- Leverage strong understanding of healthcare markets and systems (globally and locally), identifying patient access and payer needs across countries and creating synergies between various regions regarding international price referencing, individual country pricing strategy and patient access to therapy
- Partner with global and country access leads to successfully synthesize product and therapy data to support effective pricing negotiations
- Partner with global and country access leads to determine the pricing corridor for products and therapies
- Partner with global access leads to design and implement payer research and build initial pricing hypotheses and final pricing guidance for launch assets
- Builds close relationships with key internal stakeholders such as MA product leads, HEOR, Patient & Innovation Policy, Country & region access leads, Communications, etc.
- Partner with the Access leads, Patient & Innovation Policy CoE & local teams when working with government parties to meet regulatory requirements
- Develop internal communication across Market Access and collaborating functions, increasing internal pricing and reimbursement awareness
- Implement and further develop effective pricing training and proficiency assessment programmes
- Ensure optimization of operational pricing processes and systems
- >10 years of experience in a healthcare position related to pricing and reimbursement
- Extensive demonstrated experience in implementing and leading operational pricing in tasks such as IRP management, launch sequencing, profitability analysis and optimization, pricing systems & administrative pricing tasks at country level
- Demonstrated experience in strategic pricing including pricing research design and execution, and pricing strategy development for pre-launch assets
- Language requirement: English, with a second or additional languages an advantage
Vifor Pharma Group is a global pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency and
The company is a partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions across iron, dialysis, nephrology and rare conditions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe, chronic and rare diseases lead better, healthier lives. It specializes in strategic global partnering, in-licensing and developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and includes the companies: Vifor Pharma, Sanifit Therapeutics, and Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care).
CSL Vifor is headquartered in Switzerland; for more information, please visit viforpharma.com
What You Can Expect Of Us
As we work to support patients, we also take care for our employees’ professional and personal growth and well-being. We show appreciation and recognition through attractive benefits that will enhance your life, develop you, empower you to grow, and create your own career journey with us.
- Open, safe and inclusive culture that fosters creativity and unleashes individual potential, whether in laboratories, manufacturing sites, in the field, or offices
- Learning opportunities that enhances your skill set focused on business and personal effectiveness, leadership and management skills, and much more
- Flexible workplace environment, home office opportunities, competitive vacation entitlement
- Attractive ﬁnancial participation schemes, adapted regionally, that provide employees with additional security for every life situation, including: pension plans, participation schemes, and savings plans