Location: Switzerland - OM Pharma Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: OM Pharma
Seniority Level: Manager
OM Pharma is recruiting a Product Manager based atthe Swiss Affiliate in Villars-sur-Glâne, responsible for two key OM Pharma products. Reporting to the Head of Marketing of Swiss Affiliate, your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies
- Identify new marketing and sales opportunities
- Work closely with the sales and medical team
- Conduct market research
- Be a central point of contact for cross-functional departments including Market Access, Business Development, Pricing, Medical
- Lead launch projects
- Perform sales forecasting / demand planning
- Monitor and review product performance according to milestones
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in addition to the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager in a pharmaceutical company
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of product plans and launch plans
- Experience successfully navigating and building sustainable relationships within a cross-functional environment
- Strong business acumen, strategic marketing thinking skills and a creative mind
- Analytical and forward thinker, results oriented, organized and self-starter
- French or German as mother tongue, with business fluency in the other language as well as in English
You apply a client-centric mindset and focus on business opportunities, acting in an entrepreneurial and innovative manner. You collaborate across the organisation in an agile way and apply pragmatic and simple solutions. You are a team player and act as a role model for the OM Pharma values.
You are looking for a company where you can act as an entrepreneur and actively contribute to the its development.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.