In this position, you will support the Head of Early Chemical Development and provide administrative and financial support to the Research and Non-Clinical Development (RND) and Chemical Development & Production Support (CDPS). This is a limited contract until 31.03.2024.
- Purchase Coordination RND and CDPS
- SAP GUI specialist for procurement transactions in S4HANA
- Creation of purchase orders
- Contact person between departments and finance
- VIM responsibility for RND and CDPS
- Concur management of expenses reports
- Reacts on incoming phone calls, e-mails and routine correspondence according to standard processes; provides support independently
- Coordinates local and international meetings; including logistics, catering equipment needs and visitor accommodation, arranges travel
- Prepares agendas, takes and completes meeting minutes; coordinates distribution and follow up on action items
- Coordination of contract processes in Apttus
- Commercial Degree
- Several years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent practice using MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbally); Knowledge of any other foreign language is an asset
You are a pragmatic and self-motivated person with strong analytical skills. Thanks to your communication skills and your team spirit, you are able to build trust-based relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. Your high flexibility allows you to work effectively in a cross functional and cross regional environment with different cultures. Able to understand issues from multiple perspectives, you describe yourself as a result-oriented and highly adaptable person.