CSL Vifor is a global partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative, leading therapies in iron deficiency, dialysis and nephrology & rare disease. We specialize in strategic global partnering, in-licensing and developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products for precision healthcare, aiming to help patients around the world lead better, healthier lives. Headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland, CSL Vifor also includes the joint company Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (with Fresenius Medical Care).
The parent company, CSL (ASX:CSL; USOTC:CSLLY), headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs 30,000 people and delivers its lifesaving therapies to people in more than 100 countries.
In rare disease team we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and courageous in decisions and actions. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations. We do this today to build a better tomorrow. Data-driven omnichannel marketing is a crucial pillar of strategy to deliver meaningful experiences to our customers. Usage of data as a strategic asset can deliver deep insights as well as precision targeting and effectiveness measurement.
At CSL Vifor Germany we are currently looking for a Omnichannel Engagement Manager who will use the knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and the national ecosystem complexity to drive change in patient’s journeys’, diagnostic procedures, therapeutic decisions, speed to right treatment etc. The position is pivotal in supporting execution, and operational rollout of the rare disease assets nationally and across digital channels. The RD Omnichannel Engagement Manager will drive localization of strategic execution, delivering patient uptake and sales by adopting an omnichannel philosophy with key treatment and referral targeted HCPs. It will also be the commercial point of national and omnichannel contact for HCPs, utilizing an omnichannel approach to manage them in a coordinated way with the field teams (commercial and medical).
In this position you will be directly reporting to Country Commercial Lead Rare Diseases. We are offering a very flexible and hybrid working model.
- Deliver sales budget with focus on top Tier key accounts / centers of expertise (CoEs), tracking and managing performance according to business plan objectives and KPIs in alignment with code of conduct and the strictest ethical, compliance and legal standards
- Develop, lead and execute the national digital and F2F omnichannel engagements across specified target audiences.
- Assess digital channels and set up a digital ecosystem leveraging global, local and partner platforms
- Position the content in the most impactful channel and track for engagements to deliver behavioral change
- Align omnichannel engagement plans with the account plans
- Execute campaigns on websites and social media in accordance with the omnichannel engagement plans and drive opt ins
- Execute national webinars, meetings, symposia and congresses
- Encourage an insight driven culture where customer insights, data, dashboards, and CRM tools.
- Create a high-performance cross functional team environment based on alignment with a common values and vision based on a foundation of trust and respect.
- Maintain exceptional knowledge of the customer, related markets and disease states competitive products and the broader healthcare marketplace.
- Ensure the customer experience is exemplary, where customers seek CSL Vifor out as the partner of choice for creating access to CSL Vifor medicines in those patients who would benefit.
- Shares experience with other regions and management team
Achieving patient-driven goals:
- Act as an ambassador for CSL Vifor commitment to innovation,
- Identifies pain points and barriers to and within, the patient journey and works with the customer to address and overcome them, ensuring best possible outcomes for patients and families
- Identifies where the customer experience can be improved and makes the improvements through omnichannel engagements
- Build and maintain important digital and meeting relationships with key decision makers involved in care delivery and can educate and promote on CSL Vifor RDBU services.
- Create omnichannel engagement plans for HCP that sequence different cross functional activities
- Uses all data sources to develop and execute an effective account plan for maximizing performance, adherence and ensuring stakeholder needs are addressed
- Drive patient identification and market development, by building and executing against national engagement plan.
- Leveraging and coordinating resources:
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to gain expert support for projects
- Optimizes strong customer relationships to influence and gain support from the wider customer group
- Develop expertise in different channels and how to best communicate in them to provide value to HCPs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong scientific/medical knowledge at Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Has previous sales / digital /marketing experience
- Ability to engage, connect and build partnerships with customer remotely
- Business/commercial orientation/acumen
- Strong customer focus: demonstrated ability of creating win-win partnerships
- Project Management where tangible success has been achieved
- Passionate about rare disease, strong drive and desire for success, result-orientated with proactive cross-functional collaborative approach
- Strong analytical as well as organizational ability, professional presence, self-confidence, self-driven, and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Worked in a role where they have developed and executed omnichannel engagement plans
- Experience planning and executing national meetings / congresses both in person and virtually
- A role where solid understanding of local healthcare market has driven success
- Demonstrated innovative service ideas to improve patient outcomes
- Currently in rare disease role or specialty experience and established local networks in high unmet need, autoimmune or renal disease areas