Location: Switzerland - OM Pharma Villars-sur-Glâne/Fribourg
Company: OM Pharma
OM Pharma group is growing and creating new exciting roles. This function reports directly to the General Manager of Switzerland and is in charge of the whole Respiratory line for Switzerland. Concretely, you are in charge of the salesforce covering Switzerland and are part of the Country Leadership Team of the affiliate. You are responsible for the development of our commercial activities and co-responsible for the development of national brand strategies and for their implementation on the field. Your main tasks include:
- Successfully lead and mentor a team of 5 salespeople (goal setting, follow-up, coaching, recruiting)
- Implement effectively Sales and Marketing strategies in the field
- Develop and manage HCP Networks
- Prepare meaningful market analyses and ambitious sales target setting
- Develop and support our customer network as key account manager
- Expand access throughout the territory in a challenging environment
- Participate in national and international congresses
- Participate actively in Brand Team meetings as well as in the Country Leadership Team
- Effectively manage your budget
- Organize yearly sales meetings
The successful candidate brings the following profile:
- University degree in Business or in scientific medical related area, or equivalent Education
- 10 years of experience within the Pharmaceutical industry, including previous field experience as Sales Representative
- Proven experience in a similar leadership / supervision role within Sales Department
- Profound experience and knowledge in sales and key account management strategy definition and execution
- French or German as mother tongue, with business fluency both oral and written in the other language. Good knowledge in English is an asset.
You describe yourself as a proactive, dynamic person who knows how to anticipate things and seize opportunities. Thanks to your attentive listening skills, you know how to identify and satisfy the needs of your interlocutors. Your natural charisma allows you to quickly make new contacts and create a climate of trust. These skills enable you to effectively lead and develop your employees on a daily basis.
If you are currently looking for a professional challenge in which you can combine your sales, management and strategic development skills, we look forward to receiving your application.
OM Pharma is a global Geneva-based Biotech company. It is a leader in the prevention of recurrent respiratory and urinary tract infections and is also active in the treatment of vascular diseases.
It operates worldwide through a strong network of international partners and continues to invest into R&D to develop microbial derived immunotherapeutic products addressing acute and chronic immunological disorders resulting from infections and inflammation. OM Pharma is operating to highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards which rely on a high level of Biotech competencies and experienced teams.
The company strives to help patients around the world to live better lives by allowing access to a better management of infectious diseases and immunological imbalances.
For more information, please visit: ompharma.com.