CSL Vifor Pharma, a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company, is experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager – Dammam
In this position you will support the assigned territory sales team to achieve net sales and profitability targets as per the Sales Target Plan, through the efficient and effective use of business assets and Strong relationships with Key Stakeholders in the Market. You will Protect and develop CSL Vifor Pharma brand Advocacy and reputation and follow up Sales & Customers’ needs. Ensuring the availability of CSL Vifor Pharma Products in the Key Accounts for Patients in need. The area of responsibility is for Dammam - KSA
Your tasks are the following:
· Totally responsible on the achievement of company’s sales objectives in the assigned territory.
· Responsible for establishing a tailored made relationships to individual clients to achieve targets whilst maintaining ethical standards
· Negotiation with assigned key accounts/customers in order to promote products and develop business.
· Maximum utilization of field force following the Guidance of the Area Managers and maximizing access to medicines within the assigned key accounts/customers/territory, in alignment with commercial objectives and activities.
· Proactively anticipate and create customer needs in close coordination with all internal stakeholders (Commercial, Marketing & Market Access Teams etc.)
· Represent customer needs in building strategy and investments across all customers.
· Maintain an up-to-date details and map of formal / informal decision makers and decision-making process for each allocated account.
· Implements & monitors of annual, quarterly, & monthly sales plan for the assigned portfolio in the assigned territory.
· Prepares short and long-term sales forecasts for all products based on analysis of sales trends, AMU & stocks, competition, market potentials (seasonality) economic etc,.
· Participate with vision with marketing team to develop & implement marketing and promotion strategies that help achieve company sales & marketing objectives.
What we require from you:
· Minimum master’s degree in life sciences, business or a related discipline
· Extensive experience of at least 3 years of proven track record in the Commercialization of pharmaceutical products
· Languages: Arabic and good English
We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious, and determined person who is flexible, responsible, results-oriented and proactive with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to work independently but also in a team.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply by submitting your application including your updated CV in English.
Please note for you to be considered for this position, you must be a citizen of Saudi Arabia.