We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to head up various cross functional projects. The Project Manager leads cross functional projects throughout each project's development and execution. The successful candidate has a full understanding of the PMO function and will demonstrate independent judgement obtaining solutions. They will also work with cross-functional partners to provide status updates and results of the project. This position will report to the Head of Marketing and Commercial Operations.
- Collaborate with Project Leads to prepare and maintain project documents and tools to facilitate project timelines, team communication, meeting planning, and documentation of decisions and action items.
- Develop, maintain, track, and drive project timelines for assigned projects. Keep Project Leads and team members updated when risks or issues are identified that may impact goals.
- Prepare meeting agendas, facilitates meeting, and takes meeting minutes. Track’s meeting decisions, issues, and action items.
- Provide project level support to cross-functional teams and Project Leads to ensure milestones and goals are achieved in accordance with the established budget.
- Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate project team interactions and meetings to enable accurate project planning and monitoring of timelines. Must capture, review, and distribute agendas and meeting minutes.
- Enable effective collaboration cross functionally, communicate project status to Project Leads and/ or Leadership and provide resolution options/recommendations for project issues.
- Provide and manage required dashboards for each assigned project.
- Provide analysis expertise and tools to the project teams for strategic planning and operational execution.
- Provide support on PMO processes including product development process, team model, project governance, development plans, critical path, decision trees and project financials.
- Provide support to create and maintain SharePoint and other document repository sites as needed and addresses any questions, or issues.
- Monitor project process and workflow and collaborate with teams to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Identify and manage initiatives and enhancement opportunities.
- Establishes performance metrics to ensure projects are completed timely and service levels are met.
- Regularly evaluates plans and takes action to resolve problems to accomplish department tasks and goals.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (healthcare discipline preferred).
- 6+ years’ (8+ for Associate Director PM) experience in a similar role.
- Able to work on assignments requiring judgement to resolve issues or to make recommendations as needed.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with little instruction and multitask under pressure.
- Understands and can work with budgetary information.
- Able to apply problem-solving and analytical skills to day-to-day tasks.
- PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with dashboard reporting and other cloud-based project management scheduling tools and enterprise software and other software tools to organize, synthesize, and communicate cross functional project information.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, concepts, techniques and tools is required. PMP Certification (or equivalent) a plus.
- Models our core values: Patient Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration and Superior Performance.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.