We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic professional for our entity in St Gallen or Zurich. You come with a certain supply chain background, and you are passionate about the pharma industry?
Then we are looking for you as: Supply Planner (m/w/d) 100%
Your Responsibilities and tasks:
- Assess, design, and optimize the supply chain of new and established products, in alignment with internal as well as external partners
- Manage and execute existing products and launches professionally and according to agreed timelines
- Lead and/or contribute to other SC projects, initiatives, and optimizations
- Closely align Supply Chain setup- and structure-related topics with key strategies and functions, i.e., CMO / sourcing strategy, Global Supply & Demand Operations Strategy, regulatory strategy, commercial operations, etc.
- Own the product(s) and SC stream(s) for key and / or new businesses
- Build and manage mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners (both customers and suppliers / manufacturers)
- Communicate effectively to senior management and other stakeholders on supply chain matters for the respective businesses
- Share appropriate information between affected parties on business planning including forecasting, in-market sales, stock levels, market / demand trends; identify and resolve supply constraints; drive business planning improvements
- Proactively align supply & commercial strategy with commercial operations responsible for the respective products & partnerships
- Conduct or support supply chain analyses such as Long-Term-Planning
- Ensure correct invoicing according to agreements
- Represent SCM at Global Brand Team meetings and/or other strategic meetings for the product(s)
The knowledge and experience required to take up this position is usually obtained through the following combination of training and further education, knowledge, and experience or equivalent.
- University Degree in International Management or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant Supply Chain Function (e.g., Planning, Customer Service and Operations, Demand Management)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or other relevant experience in a highly regulated industry may be considered
- Proven project management skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbally), German is an advantage
- GMP / GDP experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in use of ERP systems (e.g., SAP 4HANA) and MS Office products is an advantage
Are you ready to go the next step in your career and want to make an impact in a growing company? Then apply now and join a fantastic team