As a result of our continued growth, Vifor Pharma Nordiska is now looking for a Launch Lead & Field Force Effectiveness Manager to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden. You will report to the Head of Commercial, Nordics. This is a truly unique opportunity to play a key role in the expansion and transformation of Vifor Pharma. You will be in charge of the execution of Launch Readiness program in partnership with Vifor Pharma Nordiska and the Global Launch teams. Moreover, you will be in charge of the implementation and optimize usage of the new CRM system VINCI.
Your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Launch Lead: Work closely with local and global to implement, secure the launch process and usage tool IGNITE
- Secure alignment and prioritization for a successful launch of new brands
- Coordinate market research and market insights across all brands, with global and Vifor Pharma Nordiska
-Support and work closely with Head Medical and Sales Lead to improve and drive effectives and competence development
-CRM VINICI: optimize the usage and monitor reports
-ViDa Dashboard: optimize the tool and implement KPI across all brands
-Utilize the tool Qlik MS and brand development
-Secure the TAP, RAP/NAP processes with a 3M+S approaches
- Field Force Effectiveness:
-Lead process of continuous development and improvement of segmentation and targeting. Analyze and identify measures to improve efficacy and quality of the sales force.
-Sales force management: Develop and provide management tools for the sales managers to effectively lead and monitor sales representatives. Provide models and data for key performance indicators. Strategic and operative support for the development and administration of sales bonus systems.
-MSL management: Develop and provide management tools for Head Medical lead to effectively lead and monitor MSL key activities and tactics.
-Secure the Launch Lead Excellence and coordinate the processes and IGNITE update according to HQ expectations
-Support ensure successful launches of new products in the local market by business intelligence.
-Support ensure successful launches of new products in the local market by business intelligence and business opportunities.
-Secure the usage and training of Meeting Module in VINICI, super user tasks
-Partner with Sales Lead and Head medical to establish the concepts of learning, development, and continual improvement as core competencies of the field forces organization.
-Partner with internal subject matter experts (Global Sales Force Effectiveness and Medical excellence) and external vendors/consultants to develop and/or source tailored training content that meets specific commercial needs.
- Identify and monitor selected strategic projects to develop new business cases and establish new business models to enhance the company’s options for growth.
- Ensure outstanding project management and operations. Develop and execute detailed work plans, collaborate within matrix environment to ensure initiatives are well planned and effectively implemented.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are, typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Master Degree required, preferably in natural science, business administration, or a related field.
- Experience in marketing and sales of Rx products or medical devices. Previous successful management of a business unit or marketing organization. Experience and proved success with launch of new products
- Significant sales experience in pharmaceutical industry and Key Account Management as well as documented track record of sales in the hospital and specialty market
- Sales experience in the assigned therapeutic areas is preferred, established network is an advantage
- Basic medical training, LIF training and exam
- Proven relationship building skills with customers and KOLs and digital communication capabilities
- Good knowledge of the Nordic pharmaceutical market and the Healthcare environment
- Swedish (native language), English (fluent)
- Applies entrepreneurial thinking
- Sales excellence and strong customer orientation
- Results oriented
- Ability to determine the appropriate course of business action to achieve company goals within diverse stakeholder agendas
- Ability to recognize and execute commercial opportunities
- Continuously expand knowledge of the market
- Works effectively in cross-functional teams
- Results oriented and yet flexible and sensitive to the needs of others in handling conflicting priorities.
- Able to demonstrate capability to prioritize, show initiative & operate under pressure.
- Work cost effectively within budgets, maintaining required levels of activity, broad understanding of company activities, focusing on customer needs, developing good working relationships, monitoring results and trends.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively and productively communicate both verbally and in writing