- Reporting to the Division Sales Manager, execute all aspects of sales, market development, and strategic business planning and implementation for Relypsa products
- Engage with health care professionals involved in the treatment of Cardio- Renal patients.
- Daily travel and work within the candidate's assigned territory boundaries
- Territory covers Albuquerque and Santa Fe, NM and Lubbock and Amarillo, TX.
Develop Your Market
- Call on and engage with nephrologists, cardiologists, and their staff in private practice and academic health centers and hospitals to promote portfolio of company products
- Sell the benefits of Relypsa products to all key customers including physicians, nurses, renal dieticians, pharmacists, hospitals, and others as assigned
- Demonstrate advanced and articulate product knowledge of Relypsa products, competitive products, and renal and cardiovascular specialties
- Establish positive and productive relationships among marketplace networks within the territory
Excel at Business Practices
- Analyse sales performance and adjust business plan and approach accordingly
- Maintain up-to-date call records for all field contacts; submit reports and paperwork accurately and on time
- Represent a positive and professional image of Relypsa externally and internally
- Collaborate with Commercial partners
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record as a top sales performer
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of account-based selling
- Account management experience navigating in a complex, competitive marketplace
- Renal and Cardiology sales experience