- Reporting to the Division Sales Manager, the Territory Account Manager executes all aspects of sales, market development, and strategic business planning and implementation for company products.
- Engages with health care professionals involved in the treatment of renal patients in key practice settings, office, hospital, and dialysis.
- Daily travel and work within the candidate’s assigned territory boundaries.
Territory Covers: areas South/West of Atlanta, including Columbus, Carrollton, Austell, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, La Grange, and East Alabama.
Develop Your Market
- Call on and engage with nephrologists, health systems, and dialysis organization and their staff to promote portfolio of company products
- Sell the benefits of company products to all key customers, including physicians, nurses, renal dieticians, pharmacists, hospitals, and others as assigned
- Demonstrate advanced disease state knowledge and articulate product knowledge of company products, competitive products, and renal specialties
- Establish positive and productive relationships among marketplace networks within the territory
Excel at Business Practices
- Analyze sales performance and adjust business plan and approach accordingly
- Maintain up-to-date call records for all field contacts; submit reports and paperwork accurately and on time
- Represent a positive and professional image of the company externally and internally
- Collaborate with Commercial partners
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record as a top sales performer.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of account-based selling.
- Account management experience navigating in a complex, competitive marketplace.
- Renal, Dialysis, and Hospital sales experience.
As a federal contractor, Vifor Pharma, Inc. is required to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 absent a bona fide medical reason, a genuine religious belief, on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements. All employees must be in compliance with Vifor Pharma, Inc.’s COVID-19 vaccine policy at the commencement of their employment.